Sunday, March 14, 2010

We were not alone

Moises Erades has always implied that - being Brits who were not fluent in the Spanish language - Ann and I had 'misunderstood' his offer from BNP, when we found we'd not invested into a product that was 5% interest, for 5 years with NO RISK - 100% Guarantee, but bought shares in a foreign bank that had never risen in value, even in boom years.

Last week was pivotal for us, when I received a Facebook message asking me to contact a Javea Businessman, which we did, and met with - along with our Interpreter - on Friday the 12th.

Even Spaniards - people born and bred in Javea - who had much closer relationships with Moises Erades than Ann and I, told me they had been 'mis-sold' and not been told that their money was at risk, believing that they, too, had 5% (one of those I met had been promised 7%) interest over 5 years with NO RISK.

One of the other 'victims' of this BNP 'scam' had begun his own claim against BNP , believing that his was a 'unique' situation – far from it.

We are going to see how many other 'victims' we can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment